Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar Remote Support Software
We use Bomgar to connect remotely to workstations, servers, and even PowerStations across the country and even through Canada. We use the software to help fix issues the recycling yards are experiencing by connecting remotely through a trusted software. We also use it as a teaching tool to help show how to use our services. The big problem that it does address is it gives our customers the peace of mind that we are not saving this connection with them. We have to get their permission to get on the system, give them a key and get us on. There are multiple verifications that the user can see that they are connecting to who they are talking to on the phone.
- How easy it is to learn and use the software. Within a few minutes of hands on experience, I was able to grasp all that it can do for me.
- Puts customers at ease that we are not using a free 3rd party to connect remotely to their system. We are taking their privacy into affect and we are building that trust with the customer
- Customizable to fit our needs within the company. Able to add categories that different types of support can use as well as give us the option to stay "pinned" to the customers that give us permission for quicker access to resolve issues.
- Make it a trusted application for all anti-virus and spyware removal tools. There have been a couple times where a computer has an antivirus or spyware removal tool and thinks BOMGAR is a virus/spyware and need the customer to spend a couple more seconds clicking away and giving permission for us to connect.
- Would like to see the screen adjust properly when connecting to a computer that has a different screen resolution. I use a big computer monitor and when I connect to what seems like a 10" monitor at a recycling yard, I am squinting to see what I am doing, even when I go full screen during the session
- To be able to chat with other representatives within the company that are logged into the system. Better communication on who is what system and pass along sessions without having to email/call that other representative for help/guidance.
- Faster response to customer issues. Customers already know the website they need to go to and automatically request a session key to get connected.
- Ability to stay connected to a machine for long term issues
- Getting connected with a user that doesn't have admin rights creates issues as you have to call customer back for them to elevate your privileges