Overall Satisfaction with Box
Its the tool I use to sync files between my computer and the cloud to make them available whenever needed and to make sure they are never outdated. Any changes I make to files in one device are reflected on all other devices. Streamlines the file sharing process throughout the different offices no matter how far they are physically.
- Multiple people can do concurrent edits and revisions to a document
- Reduces the risk and potential loss of data caused by leakage
- Real-time file synchronization between my computer and the Box server
- Defining permission settings for different file viewers
- Bigger files take much time to sync to the server
- No option to re-order sync management
- More filters per column to get a particular file
- On-demand file sync
- High degree of clarity
- Inexpensive storage space
- Data security in our own hands
The first reason that makes Box worth considering is the ability to ensure each authorized network participant can access the stored files. Another key advantage of using Box is that essentially all organization files and backups can be stored on the Box server and with the right directories and folders so that every user has a better overview of the entire file inventory
Do you think Box delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Box's feature set?
Did Box live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Box go as expected?
Would you buy Box again?
Something tremendous I noted about Box is files are accessed at LAN speed without being constrained by internet bandwidth when sharing with a colleague in the same office. It allows us to access all our files without consuming the storage space of office PC. When syncing huge files to the server its better to split them