Overall Satisfaction with BQE Core
I use BQE Core for everything from daily time and expense keeping, to reviewing my employee's timesheets. I also use the software to track our costs and project burn in comparison to our project contracts. It allows me to easily reallocate time where needed. BQE Core makes invoicing a breeze. We generate time and expense reports, review them and generate draft invoices. It's easy to work back and forth with accounting to adjust invoices as needed before generating a final invoice to send to the client. We also use it to track and monitor account statements and know when we have a client with too many outstanding invoices.
- The performance tab is great. Easily see an overall project snapshot in seconds.
- Time and expense reviewer is great. It's easy to manage entries and move to different phases when needed.
- Our invoice process is so much simpler and quicker now that we have BQE Core.
- The learning curve.
- Compatibility with Google Chrome.
- Viewing and editing memos on time entries.
- Simplifies timekeeping.
- Expedites invoice process.
- Makes better use of PM time.
Do you think BQE CORE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BQE CORE's feature set?
Did BQE CORE live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BQE CORE go as expected?
Would you buy BQE CORE again?
BQE Core is great for Landscape Architects. It allows us to easily manage and track our projects and has a great user interface. We can track budgets based on our proposal and set alerts for when we get close to going beyond our fees set in each proposal. As a project manager, it makes my life ten times easier.