Overall Satisfaction with Breezy HR
Breezy HR really helps simplify the onboarding process of hires for our owners. Breezy HR makes it possible to complete the entire interview process online with online messaging, electronic contracts, and live video interviews. Our owners use Breezy HR to hire employees and it gives our owners a nice back-end system to use for the entire process rather than relying on going to multiple Craigslist and Indeed ads.
- Breezy HR really simplifies the entire hiring and onboarding process. It's great to be able to manage everything from a single dashboard.
- It easily allows to conduct interviews remotely with its video system. This is great for making hires in a different state or if you are just out of town temporarily.
- It's easy to track the hiring process and see what steps still need to be completed by you or the potential hire to move to the next step in the timeline.
- One of the biggest issues we've had is the limited contract space. Breezy HR allows use to upload a contract in the system so you don't also have to use a third-party like Docusign. Which is great, however, it only allows one contract. This can make it difficult if you want to hire for different positions within the company. But, other than that, the system is great.
- Breezy HR has cut our recruitment work load by about 30%. Breezy HR automates a lot of the process and cuts out a ton of manual work. This has allowed our recruiters to focus on the more important parts of the process thus resulting in higher quality hires.
We weren't using any other software before Breezy HR but did also consider Pipedrive. And while Pipedrive worked well, it wasn't suited for our needs. Pipedrive is more oriented towards sales and doesn't lend itself to the hiring process. Breezy HR covered all the needs we were looking for with the automation, analytics, and cloud-based software.
Breezy HR is great for small to medium sized businesses that don't want to spend a lot of time managing the recruitment process. With its drag-and-drop interface it's easy for anyone to use and learn the system. If you are looking to hire for a lot of different positions that each need their own recruitment process and contracts, then Breezy HR may not be the right choice for you. However, it is priced well and easy to use.