Overall Satisfaction with Breezy HR
For our HR team, Breezy HR has been a lifesaver. We are a 80+ person team with the intent to double within the next year, and a huge part of that growth is (obviously) hiring new people. Breezy helps us streamline our hiring process without breaking our budget.
- Low-Cost: Compared to its enterprise-level alternatives, Breezy is incredibly inexpensive. There are very few cost-effective hiring softwares to choose from, and we were under the impression that we'd be spending thousands to get a system that helps us like Breezy does.
- All in one solution: For small teams, you really only need Breezy to manage your hiring funnel.
- Customer Support: I've chatted with customer support for everything from product troubleshooting to changing my billing structure, and they were very accommodating and resolved my issues quickly.
- Job Board Integrations: Through Breezy, you can post to 40+ job boards (many that are totally free). We have found that we get a significant number of candidates from this with no additional money spent.
- Their calendar functionality is pretty clunky. For example, I am able to use the platform to easily propose times to multiple candidates, but it doesn't mark the option as unavailable once the candidate has booked the time. This has led me to be double-booked on multiple occasions. (We now just use a Calendly link).
- You're able to create a careers web page that automatically lists open jobs through Breezy, which is nice, but the customization is incredibly limited.
- While you can manage your whole hiring funnel from Breezy, it lacks the automation and other functions of some of the high dollar platforms.
- Breezy doesn't offer any templates or suggestions with how to build your funnel, so I can imagine that many customers miss out on functionality that could help streamline their workflow. I think they could really benefit from some 'getting started' suggestions and guides.
- We have achieved all hiring goals while using Breezy.
- We have generated more quality candidates through the free job board integration.
- We have kept our HR budget lean, while still getting all the functionality my team needs.
Breezy is well suited for:
Breezy isn't suited for:
- Companies hiring less than 5 people/month (5 is a little bit arbitrary, but I think if you're consistently hiring 5+ people, you should check out the enterprise tools).
- Small HR teams.
- Startups that have low hiring budgets and unpredictable growth.
Breezy isn't suited for:
- Companies with robust HR organizations that are hiring 5+ people/month.
- Companies hiring for technical roles (you'd be better off going with a platform that specializes in the particular skills assessments you'll want to use).