February 17, 2014
Score 7 out of 10
BrightEdge was being used by the SEO team at our company to monitor rankings and performance of large groups of keywords, on a regular basis. We also used it to understand page level metrics and get SEO recommendations at the page level. The other feature that we used BE was to gain competitive insights.
- Keyword performance and rankings chart. The charts made it very easy to present to a broader team.
- Page level recommendations.
- Competitive insights.
- Ability to sort by customized time.
- Tabs that are not intuitive, some of them could be blended into the others- need a lengthy training to understand.
- Could improve upon the backlinks information
- Increased employee efficiency to some extent
- Good design, appealing colors and easy to understand
Like to explore other options as well for pricing and features- and then decide.
Overall, it's a useful tool to understand the performance of the website, especially the graphs that depict the rankings for each keyword. The competitive information is also very useful. However, on the other hand, given the Hummingbird update, it will need to incorporate the new focus on quality content in a more singular manner.