April 15, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
We have gold support so we can get in touch using tickets or over the phone, always get a quick response and generally a quick resolution.
Brightpearl is used across the business, as an EPOS, stock management and a store of product information. It is also used to communicate with customers and suppliers. The stock is connected to a retail store, eBay store and the Kentico website. With some integration from external developers it allows us to feed information to different channels, decreasing duplicated work and increasing the ability to save time and streamline the business across many departments.
- We have had feedback from external developers that Brightpearl has great APIs and are easy to work with.
- It's easy to add in custom fields to help with more bespoke needs.
- Brightpearl doesn't pull through information from eBay auctions properly, it would be a great help if this could work more smoothly!
- We have issues with the SMPT functionality not working with Outlook.
- You can only do things on bulk for certain amounts, i.e, bulk email only up to 25.
- We have seen an increase in efficiency in all the areas we use Brightpearl as it has removed the need for a lot of manual work and cross checking.