September 20, 2016
Warehouse Operations Manager
Florida Atlantic UniversityRetail, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
Brightpearl support is quick and efficient. Whether calling in or using the support ticket system, resolutions are always timely.
We use Brightpearl to manage inventory. It helps us to complete [orders] and ensure that all products ordered arrive in the warehouse and allows us to take notes on any issues we have. Our whole organization uses it.
- Tech support is great on Brightpearl. When you submit a ticket you get a response back quickly and a solution quickly as well.
- Being able to add notes to purchase orders is an incredibly important feature that we use daily.
- Changing the status of POs is another great feature!
- It is way too easy to mistakenly receive an entire PO at once. You need to clear the values first or the whole PO will be received. They should start the receiving page off at zero and have a selection to add units to the whole PO instead.
- At times in the day, Brightpearl slows down a lot and it slows the work down as well.
- I would love to see more advanced reporting. Like being able to see how many units a user went through in a day.
- This is above my pay grade, I would say the return on investment is an efficient PO system.
- A secondary ROI would be, it's a good way to track notes.
- It fits the purpose of getting our job done well.