Overall Satisfaction with BrowserStack
BrowserStack helps us to test our websites across a whole slew of devices and browsers in order for us to test the responsiveness and viewing that different users might see. Every website goes through extensive testing. There are quite a number of websites developed and being developed by the whole organization. I use it for most freelance sites I do and other company websites.
- With responsiveness, you can view your site on a wide range of devices. There are so many devices, that to view them is nearly impossible without a tool like BrowserStack.
- In Live view, you can enter your website and select the various browsers you would like to test on. If even want to test on older browsers, you can. This helps you to view various browser tweaks that you may have to make.
- BrowserStack keeps its features up to date so that you can test on upcoming browsers and operating systems as well. This helps with future development.
- BrowserStack tends to be rather expensive and the free option is very limited. I'd like to see a unlimited free option if even for one person.
- I'd like to see faster response times on bringing in the site screenshots.
- It's helped to design and develop websites more efficiently to meet the needs of the users.
9 - They represent everyone from the system administrators, project manager, developers, and quality analysts.
1 - Lots of people are able to provide their input into the design process. It doesn't require a lot of skills. Some technical ability is required.