Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System
Yes, the Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System is being used by my entire organization. The problems it addresses are unorganized ATS and confidentiality--both things that Bullhorn ATS excels at.
- Confidentiality: As a Recruiting company, we need both our clients and candidates to feel safe sending us information.
- Connectivity: Everything in the Bullhorn ATS connects. Nothing goes untracked and it's so easy to go back and find someone or something that you haven't interacted with in months.
- Efficiency: Both speed and accuracy are important in my profession, and Bullhorn is made to be efficient. You can access multiple functions from the same page, and gather all the information you need in a short time.
- Every so often, Bullhorn cannot handle large amounts of data, and freezes. It takes time to reboot the system.
- I would like to see how Bullhorn ATS works without the email function, if the overall candidate searching and parsing is faster--Email in Bullhorn ATS often prolongs your wait.
- Although it is a cloud-based software, it can run slow sometimes. I think it is becoming more popular so I hope the next version accommodates that.
- Increased employee efficiency for all of us.
- Much better quality assurance and customer service because of the information at my fingertips.
- Employee confidence: I am much more confident in my conversations because of the way Bullhorn tracks and records.
- Adobe Photoshop,WordPress,Amazon Web Services,Bullhorn Reach,Evernote
Obviously some products are for different industries and goals; however, Bullhorn ATS is extremely convenient and easy to learn. The products I've used and evaluated have had problems with interface and how user-friendly they are. I would know what I wanted but there wasn't a clear enough path for me to figure out how to get there. Bullhorn ATS is different and I learned it myself.
It is less appropriate when I am simply screening a candidate. I draw dialogue from my own intuition and Bullhorn ATS is not utilized until after that time.
Bullhorn ATS & CRM Feature Ratings
Using Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System
500 - Recruiting, resourcing, Sales.
5 - IT/IS; Recruiter.
- Screening Candidates
- Searching resumes.
- Our entire network is on Bullhorn ATS.
- We are able to track messages sent between candidates and recruiters.
- We use it to develop relationships with our candidates, setting us apart from other recruiting companies.
- Building more relationships with candidates.
- Growing our database of resumes and candidate information.
- Less for email and more for searching.
It has a great reputation company-wide and nothing has ever been compromised.