Overall Satisfaction with CakeHR
Today, CakeHR is being used within my organization to track time off, one-on-one's, annual reviews, and goals. The features that CakeHR offered ant the price they offered was by far more superior than other HR applications I looked at. Prior to using CakeHR, we were keeping track of time off in a manually managed Excel document. CakeHR was implemented across our entire organization and has been a huge success since day 1.
- Time off policies are clear and transparent.
- The review process functionality was extremely easy to use.
- Support is outstanding . If you ever run into an issue they are always available to help.
- Onboarding document control is really easy to manage and stays consistent with a growing company.
- A few more override features for time off. For example, I would like certain people to get notified of PTO. CakeHR can't do this currently. So I had to grant authority to approve, which gave my admin the ability to see the email of approval.
- In 2019, we found a few missing time off requests that were not updated on our spreadsheet. CakeHR has a definite ROI since its all kept electronically and updates with full history view.
- Asset management was another tool we used Excel. This was a feature we were not shopping but it was like the cherry on top of the cake :-)
- An easy to use organization chart. We were using PowerPoint before Cake. As we continue to add employees, this makes it clean and easy to update.
I searched for plenty of HR applications. Some wanted a ridiculous amount of money but didn't have many features. One wanted us to move our payroll over to them which wasn't an option. As a smaller to mid-sized company 50-200 employees, we have a central accounting dept that we wanted to keep most of our processes with. CakeHR delivered with all the needs plus more. I know there are some features we are not using because they don't fit our needs at this time but I am aware of them. Finding a web-based application that solved all of our needs and more was a homerun for us. All the others I searched were always missing or wanted us to pay substantially more for a key component we needed.
Customer support is amazing. There are times I post a question and I don't get back to support. They will always follow-up with an email to make sure our questions are answered. I even had a call with Julianna who was wonderful and very personable. You definitely get a level us service that exceeds most companies. Keep up the good work CakeHR.
Do you think Sage HR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage HR's feature set?
Did Sage HR live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sage HR go as expected?
Would you buy Sage HR again?
Keeping an accurate time off calendar, with specific buckets, is extremely important. It has helped my company grow without having to manage things in Excel. Also, implementing an annual review process by using CakeHR has been very clean and transparent with my employees. This also allows me to see year over year. In years past, we used Word or a Jotform which made it challenging to pull up years past.