Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Canto is being used across our whole company to maintain and organise our image and video library. It is used on a day to day basis enable users across the company to access images and videos to maintain, design and update our digital platforms in order to help support our products.
- We have a number of brands that sit under the Serenity umbrella so the album and folder structure really helps with our workflow.
- As a designer the Adobe connector was a major reason for us going with Canto, being able to have that connectivity between Canto and Indesign has saved us so much time.
- Canto is easy to use and very intuitive.
- With our previous Asset Management system it would create a unique sequential number for each new file that was uploaded this is something that we have not been able to do with Canto. This would have been beneficial to us as it would have helped with our workflow.
- Would have helped if it was easier/faster to migrate large datasets
- Save time which also results in reduced costs
- The ability to have whole company able to access assets and that you can set permission levels
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto is great solution for organisations with a large image or video library. It a great product if you have to manages multiple brands like we do. If you use Adobe products the connective between them and Canto is a real plus it has saved us so much time. The price compared to most of the competition was a big part of why we moved to Canto.