Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Our university is in the middle of implementation of Canto and so far everyone has easily jumped aboard on our journey. We are working from the ground up in gathering all kinds of data which needs a home along with bulk moving research data from our previously used DAM solution. Which describes in essence how broadly Canto will be used within the organization as it will be the home for our data and our portal to exclusive parts of it.
- It reads data extremely well and the auto tags are brilliant.
- Ease of access for end user makes this solution work far better than the previous one.
- Makes people feel that things are in the right place so that no time is wasted looking for them.
- It would be great if an improvement was made to read foreign documents and text from files.
- Simple and structural home for data.
- Portals our exclusive and inclusive data exactly as we want it to do.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto is a perfect fit for making a home for our data and documents. Systematic filing along with the automatic one makes searching the database a breeze and you are not wasting time on searching for data hours on end. The structure of Canto is its greatest strength for it builds the home for our data.