A Very Stable HCM Platform
August 10, 2018
A Very Stable HCM Platform
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Dayforce is used by our third-party billing entity that provides staff within our organization. Hospital employed leadership is, therefore, able to manage the payroll and recruitment needs for their positions. Dayforce has been a very simple tool that allows a complex medical center to share manage their resources effectively. Without the generation of shared access across multiple entities, there would be a severe disruption in our ability to process payroll for all team members and collect accurate salary cost data.
- A very intuitive system that can be done with minimal training or timesheet understanding.
- Customization so language and pay codes can be crafted to meet organization policy.
- Allows for notification outside of the system to better stay on top of requests.
- There are pop-up features when looking back or triggering any retroactive features that "increases clicks" and causes frustration
- Some security features also make work redundant to change/update a timecard
- More consolidated options for recruitment - these features are fairly elementary
- Personally cannot speak to a financial gain, but efficiency and productive time when using the system are very reasonable. Not cumbersome!
- The system is extremely reliable and personally, have never encountered a "down time" or stoplight system error.
- Reporting is fairly challenging and not intuitive. Obvious payroll data is not in line with standard business practice.
Used primarily as a payroll portal for my personal needs. It allows accurate and effective timekeeping for my staff. Great opportunity to correctly code and document hours worked that ensure compliance with both company policies as well as federal labor laws. The staff ability to manage their own time card and pay is also a plus and provides a level of empowerment to the employees.
Although I use a very simplified corner of what Dayforce has to offer (do not work in human resources and am simply a manager user), there has been an overall positive experience and feedback received across the entities utilizing the system. When it comes to employee's time off it is very straightforward, and provides enough surface level detail to aid employment and financial salary decisions.
HCM Products across the board are the future of HR related and Human Capital related tasks. For medium to a large organization having such a tool available is critical for effective management, hiring, and payroll needs. The combination of total rewards and performance management is also critical to allow better feeds of information into employee files. Having the HCM platform greatly improves team member experience and regulatory compliance needs when it comes to running an organization.
Seems to be a very high functioning system. There have been regular updates in the 1 year I've been using it, and the updates provided by the system administrator have been timely and clear. Very simple to add users and hierarchy to better serve all end users. Great tool for any small to a large organization for their workforce management needs!