Dayforce is our Hero
October 24, 2018
Dayforce is our Hero
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Ceridian Dayforce is not only utilized by our HR Department, but across the whole organization. Ceridian has been able to assist our company with: .
- Employee Data
- Performance Tracking
- Talent Management
- Employment Maintenance / Management
- Transfer/Promotion: As a member of our HRIS team who manages employee data, transfers and promotions are my personal favorite. The seamless and quickness of processing these requests makes our jobs clean and easy. In return, we are allowed to make the quick adjustment due to business needs.
- Employee Relations: Team Relate is something that Dayforce does particularly well. With the recent update to the Team Relate, we are able to really get a deeper dive into the comparability between a manager and employee. Allowing our managers to really focus on engagement and truthfully tie into attrition across the company. With our company pillars, this really is a fine touch in driving home and provide the resources for our managers to live out our company motto.
- Reporting: Reporting allows for our organization to quickly provide Operational Leaders and managers with real time data that is crucial to manage employees / business needs / business analytic / performance base, etc. What especially nice about this feature, is that we are able to generate reports to specific roles as well as auto delivering reports to specific leaders within the company.
- HR Profile/Employee Tracking: The cleanliness and easy access to employee profiles is really what makes the job of our HRIS specialist that much simpler. With everything located in one place and quickly visible, it is without guarantee that this function is anyone favorite who is consistently working in the system daily on employee's profiles.
- Within the new People screen, we are unable to have access to the employee file. The employee file is something that is crucial to our managers as well as our HRIS team and something that we utilize daily. For now, we are able to go through the old "My HR" screen, however, still looking for a new upgrade to provide the file feature.
- I would like to see labor distributions easily readable in People. Right now the locations need to be populated in order to see if there is a labor distribution available.
- Our company has seen a huge value in reduced reliance on paper and the cost of hiring contractors for assistance with the maintenance surrounding our previous manual process.
- We have seen a reduction in overtime due to Dayforce now being quick / easy / seamless for our HRIS team. Previously, we would have employees come in on weekends and work overtime due to the heavy amount of paperwork involved in processing changes / termination and hiring new employees.
Within our organization, Dayforce has really allowed us to implement schedules for our Rev Cycle employees to eliminate and crack down on overtime. Our overtime policy was one that was managed differently by different managers - but is now something we can have become uniform across the board with the new capability of implementing schedules.
This ability has truly allowed our company to be the best physical therapy company out there. With the amount of work our team puts into hiring/scheduling and the efforts into ensuring our compensation/total rewards packages are competitive - we are able to do so with the help of Ceridian Dayforce being a one-stop shop for all our teams. It's great when our HRIS/Benefits/Total Rewards/Recruiting team can all work within the same system and provide a better experience for our employees /new hires/and all end users.
This capability allows us to be quick and hands-on with our employees who need and expect accurate and quick results when reaching out to HR. Its great to be able to provide this service to them "on -the- fly."The impact has been phenomenal and nothing that we've ever experienced before in a HCM system.
Ceridian Dayforce is well suited in our organization for all our HR needs: employee tracking, talent management, performance management, reporting, and more. I do not see Dayforce being able to provide what we need in a LMS platform as well as for offer letters being generated through Dayforce. Based on our specific company needs, we would need more customization.