Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Ceridian Dayforce to process payroll, timesheet record-keeping, employee record-keeping, and managing employee benefits. It also is crucial in providing reports necessary for company accounting and various other areas of the business. We recently added a performance tracking module which allows both employees and supervisors to continually update progress and achievements made throughout the year. Our entire countrywide company uses Ceridian Dayforce. It makes things like onboarding a new employee located in California from Pennsylvania seamless!
- Accurate timesheet records maintained by the system as well as the ability to manually make changes for unique situations that may occur for a single pay period.
- Multiple facets for auditing records and payroll runs for accuracy.
- Assistance and reference guides are easily accessible via email, online or over the phone. I've always had pleasant experiences in working with help center staff.
- Navigating the report builder (outside of the existing cached report options) can be challenging.
- It can take a lot of time and experience to really understand what one is seeing when working with the audit for a specific day's timesheet.
- More streamlined payroll processes lead to fewer errors and decreased the necessity to run off-cycle payrolls and write manual checks.
- Able to efficiently and reliably import large numbers of bonus payments, which saves time and increases accuracy compared to processing entries manually.
- Processing wage withholding orders entirely through the system ensures reliability and timely and correct payments - all through Dayforce!
With employees in most states across the country, Dayforce ensures that both federal and state overtime and double-time laws are accurately applied. Also, state by state laws regarding types of wage garnishments that can be processed is all automatically managed by Ceridian. Local, state and federal taxes are ensured to be accurate based on locations that employees live and work.
Having HR records, pay information, employment dates, emergency contact information, performance reviews and the ability to interact directly with managers within the program is invaluable! I am able to run reports showing a range of employees and their rates, or job positions and the number of employees by work location within the company. The potential analytics are endless!
In previous positions, a lot of manual tracking was necessary based on the lack of availability of integrated resources like Dayforce provides. Processing things manually opens an organization up to errors, which in turn requires correction and overall spending valuable time that the company can be otherwise be utilizing elsewhere. The combination of multiple areas withing Dayforce HCM makes every aspect of the business more efficient.