Great Product and Excellent Support Teamhttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementCeridian DayforceUnspecified8.16451012019-08-15T18:32:34.653Z
August 15, 2019
Great Product and Excellent Support Team
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Our organization uses Ceridian Dayforce for onboarding, scheduling, shift trading, time collection (biometric clock, online timesheet), payroll processing, and HR records such as workplace injuries and training records. It is used across the organization. We had no time & attendance system prior to implementing Ceridian Dayforce, so each business had developed unique procedures over many years. Dayforce streamlined the payroll procedure and eliminated a lot of manual administrative work as well as paper forms.
- Ceridian Dayforce offers excellent teams of customer support consultants, as well as easy-to-use support portal.
- Issues can be addressed either by phone call or by logging it into the portal.
- R&D - continuous improvement of product.
- Flexibility of the system.
- Training and courses offered to users are useful.
- Multiple work assignments are not available to select while using pay adjustment within timesheet.
- Reports. Finding a required report template or creating a new report can be a challenge. Employee Change reports are not user-friendly.
- Shift rotation that goes from one day to the next required work-around.
- We have increased efficiency in overall payroll processing as well as departmental administration related to the management of attendance, employee inquiries, and reduction of paper filing.
We have hundreds of part-time employees and many of them have multiple positions with various pay rates. It was time-consuming to calculate their statutory holiday pay based on the ESA rules manually in the past, also part-timers with multiple positions could work too many hours per week. Dayforce automated the holiday pay calculation and made it so easy to review the number of days and hours worked by such employees.
Having real-time information makes a huge difference. In the past, when employees were on sick leave I could not tell if the employee had returned to work or not until the pay cycle was completed and could not make any decision for further actions. Also one of our unions requires OT to be offered based on OT hours worked within a certain time period - Ceridian Dayforce made it so easy to pull data for supervisors to decide who to call next.
With other products, when multiple applications are integrated, it is not easy to apply the change or adjustment made in one application to the others. With Ceridian Dayforce, if I make an adjustment to a timesheet or make a salary change in an employee profile, I can simply recalculate in payroll to update the information. It is so easy!