July 28, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
We use Webex Meetings pretty much every day for communication with colleagues. It is being used by the entire company. This has efficiently improved the communication efficiency among team members, especially given the COVID situation, where everyone has to work from home and collaborate remotely. Since we are not able to go onsite and have our quarterly meeting, Cisco Webex has been playing a vital role in ensuring these important big meetings are held as scheduled, which in turn helps maintain corporate business operations.
- Allows real-time chatting and instant chatting during the meeting.
- Has the video and mute options.
- Allows screen sharing with others.
- Integration with Outlook makes it easier to schedule meetings.
- There is no mobile app access.
- The sound quality when using computer for audio is somewhat inferior.
- Won't work as well under bad internet connection.
- Our team is able to meet pretty much every day to sync up with each other on the challenges and progress we've had.
- Sometimes it will be hard for me to dial in, not sure if it is because of the bad network or some other technical issue.
- Its integration with scheduling tools like Outlook allows people to schedule meetings based on everyone's availability.
Webex is more widely used in other countries, which allows us to communicate with colleagues around the world more efficiently.
The price for Webex is a bit more expensive compared to other similar apps. Maybe more flexible plans should be provided. Besides, sometimes I have to use web version to join a meeting and cannot launch my personal room meeting directly from Cisco Jabber. This has been confusing me for a long time.