So far so good!
January 13, 2021
So far so good!
Content Marketing & PR Specialist
Accountable HQComputer Software, 1-10 employees
Score 8 out of 10
- Distribution (PR Newswire)
Overall Satisfaction with Cision Communications Cloud
We just used Cision Communications Cloud in order to send out an important press release via PR Newswire regarding a software update that we pushed out. This is helping us to increase awareness and spread the details of the software update to our customers as well as the media.
- Cision has the largest distribution network in terms of press releases
- Cision Communications Cloud provides a detailed and almost immediate visibility report on the results of the release
- I experienced some customer service struggles--mostly in that I had to wait on hold for 15+ minutes before I could ask a simple question along the way.
- My release needed to be sent in a faster manner than traditional, so I had to follow up after each step wasn't completed quite as fast as it was detailed that it would. I did receive help, I just had to initiate the next step each time.
- Our press release distributed through Cision Communications Cloud was picked up by around 15 small sources; however, we haven't seen a clear increase in sales or traffic due to that. ROI hasn't been clear up to this point.
Cision Communications Cloud, specifically PR Newswire, has a larger group of journalists on their distribution list than any other similar product that we looked into. Beyond that, since Cision Communications Cloud is such a trusted source and domain both in the industry but also just as a Google page, our press release being posted on their page alone was able to help us with SEO and domain authority.
Do you think Cision Communications Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cision Communications Cloud's feature set?
Did Cision Communications Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cision Communications Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Cision Communications Cloud again?
My experience is specifically with sending a press release via PR Newswire through Cision Communications Cloud. This is a great fit for the times in which you want to send a press release for a big update or change. However, due to the price, I wouldn't use it for small releases, but it does have a really wide reach so it is great for large releases. Plus, the process is not overly time consuming once you have the release written.