Overall Satisfaction with Citrix Workspace
We use Citrix Workspace to access some of our customers' virtual machines where we do our daily work in a completely secure environment. Besides access to VMs, we also have access to a set of pre-configured software solutions without having to deal with installations/configuration steps. We use it either from company computers or sometimes from our own devices (when working from home or while traveling).
- Secure Remote Access to customers' VMs and computers.
- No installation, ready-to-use applications are available with a click.
- Uses more bandwidth than other remote access options.
- Few customization / personalization options.
- Security (Multiple Factor Authentication, Encryption).
- Access to multiple VMs / Servers / Workstations within a single desktop.
- Access to pre-installed Applications.
- Adding new people based around the globe to the team is simple and quick.
- I do not know about costs, but the product is simple to use and efficient.
Do you think Citrix Workspace (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Citrix Workspace (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Citrix Workspace (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Citrix Workspace (discontinued) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Citrix Workspace (discontinued) again?
Whenever you need remote access to environments where security is a must, Citrix Workspace is a solution. It is a reliable tool that enables a digital, remotely accessible workspace with high security (multiple factor authentication, encryption). The product receives frequent updates.
Using Citrix Workspace
20 - Everyone that need access to our customer environments (Developers, Team Leaders, Testers) use Workspace to connect to different Virtual Machines and Servers using Workspace.
The product is deployed by our customer and we do not support Citrix Workspace, we just use it. In a year I have been using it I never had to request help or support. As long as internet connection is available, I do not remember any issue with the product.
- Secure Remote Access to workstations and servers
- Secure Remote Access to applications
Using Citrix Workspace
Access to the workspace is simple and quick, using username and password and a second factor authentication. Once logged in, you can see all the environments (servers, virtual machines, etc) and applications that are available based on the permission granted to your user. With a couple of clicks you can easily access to your remote desktop or to one of the applications.