Overall Satisfaction with Clarizen
Clarizen was implemented as a Web 2.0 collaborative planning tool, where the teams can update the status of progress on their own. We implemented our roadmap projects planning on Clarizen. It was used by only team heads, because of the limited budget, although this limitation was mentioned now and again. The business problem it solves is at the project management level, and provides real time visibility of the status of the projects.
- Intuitive interface, flexibility of customizing interface.
- Clean interface, where you can focus on the tasks to do.
- Dashboards is a big strength.
- Its ability to notify if someone is online!
- They can improve on Gantt charts.
- They can improve on including Kanban boards.
- They can add screen sharing as a feature.
- It lead to better real time visibility of status of projects.
- It lead to more reliable prediction of times for completion of projects.
- It was exciting to use such a product, with freshness of collaborative features