Updated May 21, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Clearbit
As the only lead development rep, I use the Clearbit extension often. Clearbit allows me to quickly search for leads and build lists right in a Google sheet. The extension makes it easy to search for both companies and prospects. I can also quickly search for leads right in my CRM by using the Salesforce/Clearbit integration.
- Clearbit makes building prospect lists fast and easy.
- Clearbit has a great integration with Salesforce.
- The Clearbit Chrome extension is a quick and easy way to search/build lead lists right in Google.
- The data Clearbit provides is good, but it doesn't compare to some competitors. While you can find a large range of data, other providers have more clean data.
- The Google Sheets add-on is not as comprehensive. It would be nice if you could search for both prospect emails and numbers there.
- Clearbit provides direct dials, but again it's not as accurate as other services.
- Clearbit has allowed me to quickly create targeted email lead lists. Time is valuable and this tool will help ease the process of list building.
- The information on companies is pretty accurate and helpful.
- One of my favorite features is the ability to search for similar companies based on a URL. This has allowed me to find new accounts I may not have.
Clearbit is right up there with similar products. I find Clearbit useful in certain situations and specific industries. The user experience and integrations make it an easy tool to learn and use. In all this is a great tool, but I would like to see a broader range of data.
Overall I think the prospecting aspect of the product is good. Depending on the industry you are targeting, the data might not be the best. They do provide you with a data test prior to purchasing, which I highly recommend. If you know exactly who your target prospect is and the data is there, this is a great tool. If you're not sure who you're trying to target, this is probably not the best tool.