The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot,...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Contact information (22)7.575%
- Industry information (22)7.575%
- Company information (23)7.373%
- List quality (19)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clearbit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot, Marketo, Zapier, Segment, and Tray.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
- SDRs who want to be able to quickly pop open relevant company pages.
- SDRs who want a quick overview of the company while the phone is dialing.
- SDRs and researchers who need additional phone numbers for companies.
- Researchers - finding emails quickly for prospects.
Clearbit is not so well suited:
- When companies are smaller (<100). I feel (this is not proven) that Clearbit is less likely to find company news and social handles.
- You can't rely on it to find contact phone numbers.
It will be less appropriate in the SMB space, where company contact information is a bit harder to find. It also makes the most sense for full time prospect
The Gmail extension is awesome and I love the feature.
I haven't used all of the features and looking forward to the opportunity when it arrives.
For mid-sized multi-location businesses, Clearbit has provided additional contacts that I was unaware of, their email and phone contact information.
For a start up which is in growth mode, Clearbit was only able to provide existing contact names that I already had been in contact with, and did not provide insight below the C-Level.
- It is perfect for getting in contact with anyone in different companies.
- Should have better options and be more compatible with Gmail features.
Assume you are really concerned about time and accuracy, then Clearbit is the solution. Just give a try.