Likelihood to Recommend
- SDRs who want to be able to quickly pop open relevant company pages.
- SDRs who want a quick overview of the company while the phone is dialing.
- SDRs and researchers who need additional phone numbers for companies.
- Researchers - finding emails quickly for prospects.
Clearbit is not so well suited:
- When companies are smaller (<100). I feel (this is not proven) that Clearbit is less likely to find company news and social handles.
- You can't rely on it to find contact phone numbers.