The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot,...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Contact information (22)7.575%
- Industry information (22)7.575%
- List quality (19)7.373%
- Company information (23)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clearbit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot, Marketo, Zapier, Segment, and Tray.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
- Adding new channels to our marketing mix
- Replacing the need to upload new lists in ad platforms weekly/ monthly
- Increased our ability to hit ICP on Facebook
- Improved conversion rate to MQL
- It helps us a lot in targeting important tasks of companies.
- Its subscription is expensive.
- Secure and reliable.
- Sometimes data is not fully accurate.
- Need to double check the direct dials provided.
- It has definitely helped us retrieve funds due from other companies.
- Positive in terms of our daily efficiency.
- Positive impact on the satisfaction of my client
- Makes my life easier when clients are happy
- Time to research a prospective company and its contacts is reduced using Clearbit.
- SDR account processing time is increased, and the whole process of preparing for a call is much smoother. There is less need for SDRs to "google search" as the information is to hand, and if it's not quick links make it accessible.
- Has saved us a few times with extra numbers that ended up landing a contacts number, or a company number that wasn't listed. This is definitely positive, but maybe slightly canceled out by the fact a lot of the other numbers it provides are dead ends.
- It's provided some key data in terms of geography which we rely on to distribute our customers and prospects to territories.
- Works great for large repositories of data, which we have.
- Not as useful for proactive prospecting. We use it primarily for data enrichment and confirmation of demographic info.
- 20% improvement in landing page conversion rate
- Clearbit has allowed me to quickly create targeted email lead lists. Time is valuable and this tool will help ease the process of list building.
- The information on companies is pretty accurate and helpful.
- One of my favorite features is the ability to search for similar companies based on a URL. This has allowed me to find new accounts I may not have.
- Hard to see if we benefited in a positive way (attribute sales to the data enrichment).
- More enriched data which is positive!
- It's hard to measure time saved, but it's been fantastic to have an additional tool to gather in-depth data without having to really do anything.
- We cancelled after our 1 year contract. Very little revenue came from it.
- Adoption was poor, which is weird here, as we like using new tools.
- All new tools are more scrutinized by our finance team due to how low of an impact Clearbit had.
- Saved me hours of time in research and data cleanup
- I love the clean interface and the speed is amazing
- Simple to use. Saves me time
- MQL accuracy
- Known/unknown visitors
- Landing page conversion rate
- Clearbit has been a net positive for the office that I work in. It's ROI has been met after the first big deal we signed based on the additional contacts we uncovered using Clearbit to better penetrate an account we had that had gone dark.
- Great Reply rate
- Great company info
- Our team of 2 or 3 use this at our company and we generate about 5000 leads per month.
- We have brought in deals from successful contacts of 100,000+.
- We have been able to create new roles and opportunities with the company because of the quickness and ease of Clearbit.
- Shortened the time it has taken to get the right information for prospects
- I've been able to get involved with decision makers that have influenced purchases
- Time to close has shortened
- gives context for sales conversations
- fuels website messaging experiments
- It speeds up the time it takes to research prospects and their contact information. Probably saves me 2-4 hours per week
- Clearbit saved me when I ran a project which could have required 2 Months; I rounded it up in 2 Weeks. So Clearbit is the savior.
- Clearbit will make your work professional, very neat and up to date. Should a new executive or colleague take up the sheet, He/She will continue where you stopped easily, because you actually have the opportunity to get the full name, email, location and also designation.
- Clearbit gives you multiple options of contacting prospects and that saves you the headache, which is very innovative and encouraging.
- Clearbit is quite productive, especially for media companies. There are absolutely no negatives, although there is need to connect more perfectly with LinkedIn for automatic Job profile change updates.