Clearbit reviewAs the only lead development rep, I use the Clearbit extension often. Clearbit allows me to quickly search for leads and build lists right in a Google sheet. The extension makes it easy to search for both companies and prospects. I can also quickly search for leads right in my CRM by using the Salesforce/Clearbit integration.,Clearbit makes building prospect lists fast and easy. Clearbit has a great integration with Salesforce. The Clearbit Chrome extension is a quick and easy way to search/build lead lists right in Google.,The data Clearbit provides is good, but it doesn't compare to some competitors. While you can find a large range of data, other providers have more clean data. The Google Sheets add-on is not as comprehensive. It would be nice if you could search for both prospect emails and numbers there. Clearbit provides direct dials, but again it's not as accurate as other services.,9,Clearbit has allowed me to quickly create targeted email lead lists. Time is valuable and this tool will help ease the process of list building. The information on companies is pretty accurate and helpful. One of my favorite features is the ability to search for similar companies based on a URL. This has allowed me to find new accounts I may not have.,,ZoomInfo, OutreachEnrich with clearbit!We use Clearbit enrichment. It's technically used by the sales and marketing department for data enrichment aka updating data regarding accounts and prospects, such as revenue, names, emails, etc. We use it to see active prospects at their jobs like "are they still there" and leverage that to make sure we are hitting the right people at the company.,Data enrichment. Telling us if a contact is no longer active at a company. Providing additional information around the account and prospect like LinkedIn links, etc.,More actionable reports.,6,Hard to see if we benefited in a positive way (attribute sales to the data enrichment). More enriched data which is positive!,,We do not run any reports yet, but we are working with their team in developing the reports we need to show activeness of prospects so we can better position our sales team.Great product for data quality and ABMWe use Clearbit to help support our Account-Based Marketing efforts and with data quality improvements. For ABM we use Clearbit to personalize digital experiences on the site for our target accounts. For data quality, our primary use case is to power our lead generation forms. Clearbit requires users to enter less data and significantly improves our conversion rate.,Accurate data on accounts and contacts. Good match rate on accounts visiting our site. Solid account team and support.,None that I can add,9,20% improvement in landing page conversion rate,Demandbase and OpenpriseTime savings isn't necessarily measurable, but it's crucial for outbound sales - and Clearbit provides this convenience.I've used Clearbit for years, now. Clearbit is a Data Enrichment & Lead Prospecting tool. It's currently linked with our company's CRM (Salesforce). It's making our job easier as sales reps to provide additional data on prospects that we would otherwise have to spend time hunting for.,It does a great job of scraping the web to find additional information about people. It will not provide false information. If it can't find something/someone, it just won't post it.,Being able to get additional contact information would be awesome. A while back there was a new feature released that we didn't know about. We missed out on some cool features for a while cause we didn't simply "refresh.",8,It's hard to measure time saved, but it's been fantastic to have an additional tool to gather in-depth data without having to really do anything.Clearbit is great for data enrichmentWe are currently using Clearbit in two ways. First, we use it to enrich our lead, contact, and account info in Salesforce. Second we use it to enrich our data warehouse of customer info. These two systems sometimes overlap in terms of shared info so it was important that we had a single data source for data enrichment.,As best we can tell, they have very accurate information. When it comes to updating/enriching data, the change in Salesforce is pretty quick, almost real time which is good since it has to see what info I have provided in Salesforce, make a "match" in their system, and then enrich Salesforce which all happens is seconds. The integration was pretty seamless. It's a nice, plug-n-play solution.,There are some initial configurations you'll want to be sure you have set up. For example, for leads when they are enriching you can choose for it to update with info from the company HQ, or the location of the individual. Not knowing this we went for a period updating address for the individual when we wanted addresses for their HQ. Their prospecting capabilities aren't as clean and simple as I'd like. Apparently at one point they conducted an upgrade that required a refreshing. We weren't notified so we were missing out on some new features we didn't know about because we weren't informed of the refresh.,7,It's provided some key data in terms of geography which we rely on to distribute our customers and prospects to territories. Works great for large repositories of data, which we have. Not as useful for proactive prospecting. We use it primarily for data enrichment and confirmation of demographic info.,DiscoverOrg,We only run reports out of Salesforce with some Clearbit fields, usually specific to location of the company.,LeanData Lead2Account Matching Engine, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, FrontClean Data with ClearbitI have used and recommended Clearbit to improve the information I use to collect and manage my clients. I have shared the value of the product as it is a wonderful solution for the improvement of data.,I use Clearbit to enrich the information I gather in my market research and I have used the platform to save hours and hours of wasted energy sorting bad information. I also have used the Clearbit API to clean data in my apps. Saving the additional time by not sending bad data to my CRM I love the Gmail plugin and have recommended it to many of my clients and friends that need clean data. The slack intergradition is a great feature that I love to use .,Clearbit is like other products that I use and the biggest challenge I have is getting it to work with the programs I want to use. I would love to have all my programs flow through something like Clearbit without a lot of programming and API juggling. Not a Clearbit issue, however, it would be awesome to have a universal IO API that we can all plug into and make life simple.,10,Saved me hours of time in research and data cleanup I love the clean interface and the speed is amazing Simple to use. Saves me time,FullContact Enrich API,I don't typically use the report features as much as exporting the data directly to other systems.,Nimble, Slack, AsanaClearbit - It has its usesClearbit has been offered to the entire sales staff as an add on for use in helping to prospect for new customers. The entire sales staff has been trained on the use of Clearbit, but it is not a required use for everyone on the sales team.,It provides good data for contacting customers by having their emails readily available. It enables users to find additional contacts and their LinkedIn profiles to better understand their position within companies that user is trying to sell to. Clearbit enables users to be able to easily add contacts into salesforce, making for cleaning data into the CRM and ensure better contactablity of contacts.,Clearbit does not always have insight into new start up businesses, so that if you if your targets are start up companies, or companies in an early growth mode, it is perhaps not the best use for contacts at companies of that nature. Sometimes Clearbit is wonky on initial install as far as adding contacts, also, a big drawback is that it works only in chrome, but for our salesforce, we must use IE only for much of the functionality, so having to swap back between Chrome and IE on two screens can be confusing. Cross functionality would be a big improvement. If your CRM does not allow for use in chrome, Clearbit may not be a good fit for your company. Contacts at some legitimately larger companies is not complete, as such it does cast doubt as to how extensive Clearbit's information is for other mid-size and enterprise level companies.,7,Clearbit has been a net positive for the office that I work in. It's ROI has been met after the first big deal we signed based on the additional contacts we uncovered using Clearbit to better penetrate an account we had that had gone dark.Clearbit is on point!I mainly used Clearbit to find out the emails of members at organizations where I wanted to get in touch with the CEO to interview them for our podcast. Clearbit delivers the correct contact information of a vast variety of industries. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for correct info.,Correct contact info User-friendly Easy search of database,Some info needs updating More free searches Deliver later email option,9,Great Reply rate Great company info,INBOX25,NoneClearbit is clear, concise, and quick data!Clearbit is used by our marketing team to generate leads and contacts for our sales team. It allows us to build out for our events based on targets and region, providing us with 80 matching fields. The software also enriches current data we have already put into Salesforce and updates the information every 30 days. The program allows us to filter by name, title, department, and title level. Clearbit acts as another contact holder as well and copies their information in our CRM set up. The product is relatively new, but they work closely with us to help make it fit our specific business needs.,The phone numbers are extremely accurate, so our sales team isn't wasting time calling 800 numbers or being transferred. ClearBit mapping is great because there are 80 fields that map and an API. We can build out our leads and contacts extremely faster because of the simplicity of the program.,There is not an exact region search per se. The search option pulls mostly from the region specified but not only. Each search is limited to 20 contacts per account, but you can go back and search again for 20 additional. The prospector feature includes existing prospects as part of the 20 limit, so you have to be more specific in the search.,9,Our team of 2 or 3 use this at our company and we generate about 5000 leads per month. We have brought in deals from successful contacts of 100,000+. We have been able to create new roles and opportunities with the company because of the quickness and ease of Clearbit.,Data.com,Our team generally does generate Clearbit specific reports because Clearbit already maps into our Salesforce leads, contacts, and accounts. The reports are great for monitoring Clearbit usage and connecting our existing data to what Clearbit has provided to be the correct data. We are able to let our CEO know that we are using the product and the cost is worth it.,Pardot, MS SharePoint,10,Building out existing accounts. Prospecting new leads and accounts. Supplying us with accurate data that is GDPR compliant.,9,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports,7,NoBetter options aboundClearbit was used by reps in our organization to find contact information for companies and people they were prospecting into. It was implemented to be a potential replacement to Data.com All AEs and SDRs had access, and the primary use was within SFDC. We no longer use Clearbit, as there were numerous issues with UI, data quality and support.,The staff at Clearbit is quite friendly. The SFDC integration could be something really powerful if bugs are worked out. Pricing is not astronomical.,Lots of issues with data quality Lots of issues with data availability, period. Lots of large companies would have 5-10 total contacts, none being the depts. we needed Not a particularly friendly UI,3,We cancelled after our 1 year contract. Very little revenue came from it. Adoption was poor, which is weird here, as we like using new tools. All new tools are more scrutinized by our finance team due to how low of an impact Clearbit had.,,NA,SalesLoft, ZoomI'm a fan.Clearbit is being used sporadically within our sales organization. It is not company-wide and isn't standardized across all employees, but is rather discovered by each individual.,Salesforce account enrichment Salesforce contact enrichment Accurate prospecting data,Other competitors provide more detail with prospects UI isn't as good as other prospecting tools I've used Lack of some functionality,6,Shortened the time it has taken to get the right information for prospects I've been able to get involved with decision makers that have influenced purchases Time to close has shortened,DiscoverOrg,I haven't utilized Clearbit for any of the reporting capabilities.,Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrgClearbit Reveal is a must-have for all B2B businesses!We use Clearbit Reveal to help deanonymize website traffic. It helps give context to who are visitors are, what industries they come from, and what technologies they use so we can better tailor our site messaging and CTAs.,inexpensive in relation to competitors alerts & notifications for cross-departmental communication data accuracy,a better dashboard (i know there's one in beta),9,gives context for sales conversations fuels website messaging experiments,We use Google Analytics reports and are in the process of syncing SFDC data to create reports in Data Studio.,Drift, RollWorks, LinkedIn Marketing SolutionsA great platform to power growthWe use clearbit to enrich anonymous web traffic as well as enrich incoming leads with information we don’t want to ask for, such as title and geo. It helps us add a layer of certainty to the previously unknown activity our website experienced.,IP reverse lookup Lead enrichment Drift integration,More robust forms product,9,MQL accuracy Known/unknown visitors Landing page conversion rate,,No reports,Pardot, Marketo, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorClearbit is The SaviorWe use Clearbit to source; Email ID, Name and Designation of the contact person in the target organization for appropriate B2B approach.The Sales Department and Communication department in our organization (Insights Success Media Tech LLC) use Clearbit on a daily basis. It helps us to source the right contact person in our target organization. For example, when we want to sell a magazine slot, we approach the Marketing Executive of the target organization. Clearbit is being used to easily source the detail/ contact detail of this person. Also, when we are not able to locate the Marketing contact, Clearbit makes it easy to find the categories like the Business Development Manager/Executive, PR, Communication or finally the Vice President of the target organization.,Contact Email Sourcing: Clearbit can enable you to easily and on single click find the right contact instead of going through the search engines and using the hectic special character implementations just to get an email address. Contact Designation Sourcing: With Clearbit, it became very easy to determine the accurate designation of a prospect in an organization. On many occasions and during the prior period of us using Clearbit, we had so much difficulty locating this information Contact Full Name and sometime Location sourcing: With Clearbit, we actually find it easy to determine the actual name of the contact person and sometimes his/her location. For example; in previous times, when we use search engines to source contact, the email ID may come with a confusing contact name, but with Clearbit, it became very easy to click search and identify.,Please always update this platform with the most recent information from the participant organizations so that the likes of us (Sales Team and Communication department) will not approach the wrong person. Clearbit management should develop a functionality to identify when someone changes His/Her Employment status on social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn so that the contact database will always be up to date and be done automatically. Clearbit is already good enough, but please work on the functionality. Like when I search for a particular vertical such as Marketing, then if I could not find the exact contact and I click on BACK BUTTON, it should still land me on the next-immediate-last page and not take me to the an entirely new company search page.,10,Clearbit saved me when I ran a project which could have required 2 Months; I rounded it up in 2 Weeks. So Clearbit is the savior. Clearbit will make your work professional, very neat and up to date. Should a new executive or colleague take up the sheet, He/She will continue where you stopped easily, because you actually have the opportunity to get the full name, email, location and also designation. Clearbit gives you multiple options of contacting prospects and that saves you the headache, which is very innovative and encouraging. Clearbit is quite productive, especially for media companies. There are absolutely no negatives, although there is need to connect more perfectly with LinkedIn for automatic Job profile change updates.,,Clearbit being a platform for generating contact data helps me and my colleagues in building the database of accurate prospects. With these resources, yes; we always reach our target and in most cases, we do have more than enough data through Clearbit. This is a major advantage of this innovative platform.,Adobe Acrobat DC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, OneNoteClearbit is limited in scopeClearbit advertises that its users can find any e-mail address in seconds. It can't. I am not even talking about hidden addresses. I typed in my company's name, and Clearbit just stayed blank; it didn't even say that it couldn't find anything.,Not much. At least it found an instructor at a university I chose, though. However, it was not especially fast.,Its database is too small.,2,none,none,No,1,never.,Getting an e-mail address from a body that is in their database,contacting Clearbit Getting any info on companies not in their database,5Email search done right!We use Clearbit for identifying key people within a company and their email addresses. It's being used by our entire sales department. We do a ton of prospecting which is mainly email outreach.,Clearbit is very easy to use and intuitive. No training necessary. The accuracy of the emails addresses is remarkable. I'd say over 98% accurate. It keeps previous company searches easily accessible for multiple searches. This makes searching via Clearbit extremely fast.,They don't have all the employee's contact information. So even if you know someone who works there Clearbit may not have their contact info. But because of their email accuracy, I can often figure out the email address needed based on others email format.,10,It speeds up the time it takes to research prospects and their contact information. Probably saves me 2-4 hours per week,I'm always trying to find accurate email addresses and new stakeholders to target. I use Clearbit to query on companies and contacts.,Join.me, Mixpanel
Clearbit

Clearbit Reviews

Clearbit

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 16 of 39 Clearbit ratings and reviews.

May 21, 2019

Clearbit review

Pros and Cons

• Clearbit makes building prospect lists fast and easy.
  • Clearbit has a great integration with Salesforce.
  • The Clearbit Chrome extension is a quick and easy way to search/build lead lists right in Google.

• Data enrichment.
  • Telling us if a contact is no longer active at a company.
  • Providing additional information around the account and prospect like LinkedIn links, etc.
Jordon Sargent profile photo

Pros and Cons

• It does a great job of scraping the web to find additional information about people.
  • It will not provide false information. If it can't find something/someone, it just won't post it.
Read Jordon Sargent's full review
Rick Scouffas profile photo

Pros and Cons

• As best we can tell, they have very accurate information.
  • When it comes to updating/enriching data, the change in Salesforce is pretty quick, almost real time which is good since it has to see what info I have provided in Salesforce, make a "match" in their system, and then enrich Salesforce which all happens is seconds.
  • The integration was pretty seamless. It's a nice, plug-n-play solution.
Read Rick Scouffas's full review
Russ Johns profile photo
November 28, 2018

Clean Data with Clearbit

Pros and Cons

• I use Clearbit to enrich the information I gather in my market research and I have used the platform to save hours and hours of wasted energy sorting bad information.
  • I also have used the Clearbit API to clean data in my apps. Saving the additional time by not sending bad data to my CRM
  • I love the Gmail plugin and have recommended it to many of my clients and friends that need clean data.
  • The Slack intergradition is a great feature that I love to use .
Read Russ Johns's full review
Michael Sullivan profile photo

Pros and Cons

• It provides good data for contacting customers by having their emails readily available.
  • It enables users to find additional contacts and their LinkedIn profiles to better understand their position within companies that user is trying to sell to.
  • Clearbit enables users to be able to easily add contacts into salesforce, making for cleaning data into the CRM and ensure better contactablity of contacts.
Read Michael Sullivan's full review

Pros and Cons

• The phone numbers are extremely accurate, so our sales team isn't wasting time calling 800 numbers or being transferred.
  • ClearBit mapping is great because there are 80 fields that map and an API.
  • We can build out our leads and contacts extremely faster because of the simplicity of the program.
November 30, 2018

Better options abound

Pros and Cons

• The staff at Clearbit is quite friendly.
  • The SFDC integration could be something really powerful if bugs are worked out.
  • Pricing is not astronomical.
November 26, 2018

I'm a fan.

• Salesforce account enrichment
  • Salesforce contact enrichment
  • Accurate prospecting data
Chidiebere Moses Ogbodo profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Contact Email Sourcing: Clearbit can enable you to easily and on single click find the right contact instead of going through the search engines and using the hectic special character implementations just to get an email address.
  • Contact Designation Sourcing: With Clearbit, it became very easy to determine the accurate designation of a prospect in an organization. On many occasions and during the prior period of us using Clearbit, we had so much difficulty locating this information
  • Contact Full Name and sometime Location sourcing: With Clearbit, we actually find it easy to determine the actual name of the contact person and sometimes his/her location. For example; in previous times, when we use search engines to source contact, the email ID may come with a confusing contact name, but with Clearbit, it became very easy to click search and identify.
Read Chidiebere Moses Ogbodo's full review

Pros and Cons

• Clearbit is very easy to use and intuitive. No training necessary.
  • The accuracy of the emails addresses is remarkable. I'd say over 98% accurate.
  • It keeps previous company searches easily accessible for multiple searches. This makes searching via Clearbit extremely fast.

Advanced search (12)
Identification of new leads (11)
List quality (12)
List upload/download (10)
Ideal customer targeting (10)
6.5
Load time/data access (12)
Contact information (15)
Company information (16)
Industry information (15)
Lead qualification process (8)
Smart lists and recommendations (5)
6.2
Salesforce integration (13)
Company/business profiles (13)
Alerts and reminders (5)
6.3
Data hygiene (14)
Automatic data refresh (10)
Tags (6)
Filters and segmentation (9)
Sales email templates (3)
4.3
Append emails to records (3)
5.0

About Clearbit

Clearbit is a data enrichment product that automatically updates sales records with verified company and contact data, with the goal of providing better insights into prospects.

The product integrates with a number of tools including Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, HubSpot, Marketo, Zapier, Segment, and Tray.