Overall Satisfaction with ClearSlide
ClearSlide is great because it allows our account executives to deliver clear presentations on the benefits of our cloud based software here at SkySlope. Additionally, I use it multiple times per day to host webinars and in-depth multi-viewer trainings on our own software. It's been invaluable to me and my team to get our clients launched with our own software. Would totally recommend it as it also allows us to host webinars and screenshares with over 100+ participants at a time. Something other screen sharing sites aren't always able to do.
- Training on Webinars
- Rollcalling/attendance tracking and follow up following a webinar.
- A better audio link in versus the way they're set up now. Make it more like GoToMeeting/GoToTraining and improve the host/admin's UI to have chats/comments handled better off screen in another window out of view of the participants.
- Lighter, faster interface that is more like GoToMeeting/GoToTraining. There is significant lag when you have more than 6-7 windows or tabs open running simultaneously. Also, it has to connect or run a Java App that seems to lag it from time to time. Add another program like Snaggit to the equation and there is significant lag to the viewers and the host.
- Faster training and launching of companies due to being able to quickly host multiple trainings for companies over a wide spread schedule.
- Quicker product demos and quick problem assessment through quick screenshares.
Wasn't decision maker, though I've used Webex/GoToMeeting/GoToTraining and Join.Me all within a similar time period for different clients. My first preference would be GoToMeeting/GoToTraining but purchase the version that gives me the highest amount of viewers. Then ClearSlide.com would be a very close second. GoToMeeting/GoToTraining has a better user interface and calendar/date setting function to set webinars and invite viewers in.
GoToMeeting/GoToTraining is just slightly better. I'd push for this first, then ClearSlide as a second.