ClearSlide Review and Reccomendation
August 01, 2014
ClearSlide Review and Reccomendation
Score 10 out of 10
- LiveDemo, Email Pitches, Email Presentations
Overall Satisfaction with ClearSlide
ClearSlide is used as a way to connect our customers with live pitches of potential service offerings and products that allow our teams to use targeted strategies from their discovery to provide products and services which may benefit our clients. The ability to mark specific points of a presentation, or email a pitch to a client to view on their own time is very beneficial. We can also track open rates, how long a contact has viewed their pitch, as well as the number of time spent on specific slides within a presentation. This allows us to target our business and provide a clear, focused approach with our methodology.
- Live Pitch can be done in both a java or java less format (newer update). Some orgs with potential limits on java usage will appreciate the easy setup and use with browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Can be synced with Salesforce.com CRM to auto create tasks as follow up from sales rep presentations. This allows for the ability to track activity within accounts and for reporting needs for the sales rep account progression.
- Support staff is very focused in training and getting new users up to speed with ClearSlide walkthrough to understand the product and the capabilities within their system. Provides on call support to address any technical system issues as a part of our business plan.
- Would like to see more functionality around mobile devices and tablets for use. Currently, the ClearSlide remote is the main feature that our Sales Teams use when presenting, may need to look into how we can sync/share information via a table to do live presentations when on site.
- Ability to generate feedback within a pitch so that client can address that information from you pitch which can come directly back into CRM as a follow up task for the sales rep.
- Integration through other connected apps, such as Work.com, Data.com, etc native to Salesforce.com to blend in potential other business key wins, research and pull emails, etc.
- Faster time between stage duration for our opportunities. Clearslide allows our clients and sales reps to conduct meetings effectively and efficiently in real time, which cuts down on travel costs, and other factors and expenses that delay business.
- Connectivity through Salesforce.com allows us to track and measure progress on accounts and identify key stakeholders view of advisor presentations.
- Ability to show average pitch time, who are the top users, etc. Lots of internal analytics 'out of the box' when you become a user.
I've used Adobe Connect and ClearSlide and while both are excellent for presenting, I feel there's better connectivity for our group using the Salesforce.com CRM with ClearSlide. ClearSlide's features and available resources are better aligned and easier to process then Adobe, and the learning curve and UI is much easier for our sales team to pick up vs. Adobe.
This has become a vital tool for our sales process and as we grow as an organization, the ability to deliver content efficiently and effectively will become a key performance indicator in measuring our business goals for the coming fiscal year.
Make sure to discuss integration points with any connected CRM that you use. We have a custom integration for some of the ClearSlide pieces to our organization and they were very helpful in helping to identify a tailored solution to fit our needs. Also, determine if they provide support for updating users vs. if your org has someone that will manage ClearSlide internally. We have a fairly large user base using ClearSlide, and have a dedicated person in setting up new users and information when new hires come on board. If you're concerned about how you can tailor a custom solution, prepare the large scale 'wins' you would need to make it successful ahead of a meeting.