Overall Satisfaction with ClearSlide
ClearSlide is being used by the Sales department as a content management tool. The sales team uses it to store email templates, track clicks/opens on emails sent, and to share content among peers. This addresses the issue of having to generate a new email every time you need to send an email or respond to one. This tool also helped us share successful email templates easily
- Storing email templates for easy use
- Tracking click and open rates of emails
- Storage of email templates, allowing for seamless sharing across teams
- Can be buggy. Plenty of days where the ClearSlide plugin just wouldn't work
- Poor email scheduling features. It was tough to set up mass email blasts or 1-off emails to be sent at specified times and dates
- We found a few examples where the data about click rates and open rates wasn't working, or was inaccurate
- Positive: Reduction in time spend crafting brand new emails
- Positive: Increase in communication and cross-collaboration among teams, especially when it comes to email content
- Negative: Money spent on the solution seemed to be more than the value provided. However, I am not in a role where I am able to see a lot of data on costs, ROI, etc.
We actually chose to pick up SalesLoft to do a lot of the things ClearSlide can do or said they could do. For example, with SalesLoft, not only can we create and store email templates, but we can blast them out to a mass amount of contacts. The data provided on email replies, click rates, time spent on email, etc is detailed and a lot better than the information provided by ClearSlide. SalesLoft also has a lot of call logging features, allowing sales reps to work directly out of the solution for most of their sales activities. When it comes to SalesLoft vs. ClearSlide, I believe SalesLoft wins that battle
ClearSlide is great for email content management! If you need a solution to store and share email templates internally, this is perfect, but beyond that, ClearSlide isn't suited for most scenarios in our day-to-day. We found that, even though ClearSlide tracks email open rates, many times that data wasn't available or just wrong. ClearSlide's ability to do effective email campaigns, blasts, and automated responses were lacking.