Overall Satisfaction with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Since I had to develop process flow diagrams and P&ID for my undergraduate bachelor, Concept Draw is helping me to achieve great projects. A great benefit is that you will be learning how to create great diagrams intuitively with time. It's a must for any student that has to build diagrams at any point in your career. Also, Concept Draw is very useful for the creation of PowerPoint slide presentations, as well as for the development of slides, graphics, illustrations, etc.
- They're the only company that could offer a decent product with a fair price for Apple devices, like my Mac.
- It provides easy development of process flow diagrams and P&ID diagrams.
- The software has an intuitive arrangement of commands, which reduces the learning curve suffering.
- They could develop a few webinars to teach some techniques and special commands.
- It's had a great impact on the quality of my projects, since they have a really great library for all kinds of chemical engineering equipments and process flow variables.
- Also, they have physics and chemistry libraries, which help me through class preparations and slide presentations.
The main problem with Visio is the relatively high price and the incompatibility with Apple devices. If you're in this scenario, where price or OS is your problem, I highly recommend giving it a try with the ConceptDraw Diagram. Furthermore, the CDDiagram has the capability of export files in MS Visio, if you have past projects you want to update or review.
I've never had any major problems with the ConceptDraw team. Actually, they update their software frequently. It's always small updates, but they're necessary to make sure it will work properly. I had a question one time and decided to send to them. The problem was solved in less than three hours, which I believe is a really good point to consider.
Do you think ConceptDraw DIAGRAM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM's feature set?
Did ConceptDraw DIAGRAM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM go as expected?
Would you buy ConceptDraw DIAGRAM again?
I can't tell a lot about all the usages of CDDiagram, since my main focus is on Chemical Engineering and P&ID application, but they have an enormous variety of libraries. If you are able to find the kind of work you're looking for, I believe you're good to download it and start to improve your Diagrams.