Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
I used Concur to book travel for myself and to approve travel for a team of more than 30 consultants. I also used it to manage my own expenses and approve expenses for the same team. Concur allowed me to easily manage what previously was a very manual process and made it very simple to stay in front of.
- The mobile abilities are excellent.
- The ability to capture receipt images is nice.
- I also liked being able to approve travel from my mobile device rather than needing my laptop.
- I always took receipt pictures with a 3rd party app because the camera part of Concur was subpar.
- Tracking down the right flight isn't always easy.
- Hard to navigate on small mobile devices.
- Time saved on financial audits.
- Time saved in reimbursements.
- Time saved submitting reports.
For our team, it allowed us to evolve our time when we weren't on the road away from expense management, tracking down receipts, etc, and repurpose that time to focus on our customers. That sounds minor, but when you have a team traveling upwards of 80% of the time, it's not. Concur was a game-changer for our team.
After we adapted to it, Concur changed our experience in travel booking and expense management completely. No longer did we need to employ our travel agency - we could handle it ourselves. We didn't have to keep receipt copies - we took pictures on the spot. It sounded far-fetched at first, but it wasn't. I have since changed jobs - and my new place is still on spreadsheets and (gasp!) paper reimbursement checks! It's like I've traveled back in time.
Do you think SAP Concur delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Concur's feature set?
Did SAP Concur live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP Concur go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Concur again?
My favorite thing about Concur is all about how it works for the traveler. It's so easy to stay current no matter where you are at any time. It takes away the need to be in a specific place to book travel, keep up with expenses, or submit a report. As somebody who used to travel almost every week, that was one of the most time-consuming parts of my time when I wasn't on the road and I appreciated having Concur when we finally got it.