CL Click Dialer - Time-saving and Reliable
https://www.trustradius.com/sales-dialerConnectLeader Click DialerUnspecified7.86101
Chris Hamborsky profile photo
May 16, 2018

CL Click Dialer - Time-saving and Reliable

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with ConnectLeader Click Dialer

ConnectLeader (CL) Click Dialer is used primarily, perhaps exclusively, by the SDR team in my company. I don't see it being as useful in other departments or roles, but it's certainly a time-saver. The reason it's more impactful on my team is because we each make a high volume of calls every day, so the time it saves us adds up and proves to be rather substantial.

I use CL Click Dialer in my role as an SDR. It's an extremely useful tool, allowing me to make calls to different people without having to dial. It's a big time-saver and seamlessly integrates with the CRM system we use. Without a tool like CL Click Dialer, I would certainly be less efficient and therefore less successful in my role. Every SDR team or team that makes a high volume of calls on a daily basis should implement something like CL Click Dialer. Rarely have there been any problems and the overall user-experience is rather intuitive.
  • Usability - It's pretty intuitive and not overly-complicated.
  • Reliability - I've only had a couple minor issues over the 6 months I've used it and they were resolved quickly.
  • Functionality - Useful and time-saving tool that does what it says it will do.
  • UX - The interface is easy to understand, but not the most visually appealing.
  • Increases efficiency and makes it possible to make more calls in a given time frame.
I don't have experience with any other similar tools.
It's good for folks who must make a high volume of calls on a regular basis (SDR teams). Elsewhere, it's less useful, though still time-saving.

ConnectLeader Click Dialer Feature Ratings