ConnectLeader Click-to-Dial - Solid soft phonehttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-dialerConnectLeader Click DialerUnspecified7.861012018-06-22T15:46:16.593Z
June 22, 2018
ConnectLeader Click-to-Dial - Solid soft phone
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectLeader Click Dialer
We use ConnectLeader Click Dialer to increase the number of conversations that we can have with our current and prospective customers each day. We use the 'local dialing' technology in order to increase the connect rate, and the 'Click Dialer' tool to increase the speed that we are able to dial it.
- Click Dialer allows us to call a customer or prospect directly from our CRM without needing to type in a phone number or copy & paste
- Click Dialer allows us to use local presence dialing
- Click Dialer allows us to record our own calls for coaching and Quality Control purposes
- CL Click Dialer does not seem to handle phone numbers with extensions very well
- CL Click Dialer has been somewhat cumbersome to align with our call dispositions and activity types to help us track activity the same way that we have in the past in our CRM
- ConnectLeader Click Dialer gives us a reasonably priced soft phone that we use nearly exclusively, which has a great ROI when it allows us to talk to customers and prospects for 'high-worth' accounts
I have extensively reviewed several dialing technologies, and many offer a comparable 'Click-to-Dial' tool. The real benefit of partnering with ConnectLeader Click Dialer is the opportunity to pair and bundle other prospecting tools that are not offered by other vendors, especially the 'Team Dialer' tool.
It is well suited for representatives that like to do some 'call prep' because they can call from within the Lead/Contact record in the CRM. It is less appropriate for reps that are most concerned with 'speed'; there are other tools (including ones offered by ConnectLeader) that are much faster than Click Dialer.