Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Command (formerly Continuum)
We use the ConnectWise Command daily to support our clients. Mostly there are not any issues using the product. However, when there is an issue, NOC support or Product support is able to take over the issue and resolve it as long as you open a chat or call them. If you email support this issue will linger in the ticketing system.
- Notify via email issues with desktops and servers
- NOC support - Fix and Reboot option - NOC is able to resolve 99% of server related issues
- We lost some functionality with LogMeIn after moving to Command - starting services, adding users in the background on PCs
- Setting up MAC users is not easy
- resolving existing tickets in the portal - understanding the ConnectWise notes
- Account Management - Since ConnectWise took over, we have no idea who our account management team is.
- Patch Management needs more improvement
- Centralized Management
- Back Ground installation of tools
- Remote access to computers and servers in single pane of glass
- Command package from ConnectWise fits mostly with our objectives for our clients in a day to day operations.
- BDR Package is a great platform to manage Disaster Recover options - Sometimes hard to understand the billing options and plans
- NOC services for the servers are the best. Support is on top of the server for anything needed.
- NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM), TeamViewer and SolarWinds Dameware Remote Support (DRS)
Having evaluated and used other platforms, ConnectWise is above the rest in the market. Having the additional tools for patch management, reporting, Dashboard is key to running the help desk for our company. The ability to run scripts and support the end-user is key and ConnectWise Command lets us do our job efficiently as possible.
Do you think ConnectWise RMM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ConnectWise RMM's feature set?
Did ConnectWise RMM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ConnectWise RMM go as expected?
Would you buy ConnectWise RMM again?