Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Sell
We use ConnectWise Sell for all quoting purchasing and now, electronic orders. ConnectWise Sell is a very intricate part of our opportunity management process. We are soon to be implementing Success List to encourage AND hold our sales team accountable.
- Easy Flow
- Status updates in the Opportunity from ConnectWise Sell
- Integration with Ingram
- Form builder.. it's great but I dont have time to sit and go through all of that, so we usually have to pay for an updated form.
- Carrying the pictures of hardware, not having to re-add every time.
- Bundles with electronic orders would really help us out.
- Positive = Improved turnaround time on quotes
- Positive = Professional, well designed quote that is easy for clients to read and sign off on
- Negative = The biggest complaint I get from the sales team is the time it takes to build (even when using templates)