5 Starshttps://www.trustradius.com/cpqConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal)Unspecified7761012016-02-10T20:55:02.845Z
Updated August 31, 2017
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Sell
We use Quosal as our primary quoting and request for proposal (RFP) tool. We have a deep integration with Salesforce so our uses have a single view into quoting, metrics, and pipeline. This also allows for our engineers and project managers a simple way to view project details, BOM's and overall management. Quosal replaced QuoteWerks due to their lack of a web solution and ability to integrate with other products in our stack. This has been a huge benefit to sales, engineering, project managers and executive management. The new BI reporting is going to fill a critical gap in our review process. Additional key requirements in our selection process was to find a solution that would continue to evolve, improve, and provide flexibility in the event our environment changed. Since we have joined Quosal we have seen nothing but excellent support, product enhancements and a great supporting community. I could not be happier with our selection.
- We needed a web based solution that allowed for integration with vendors. This has provided an easy option for our users to quickly and accurately select products and create professional looking quotes.
- Quosal was the only web based product that allowed for ingesting quotes from our suppliers. This is a key factor in our process and Quosal does this seemlessly.
- Flexibility is key to our reps. Every rep has a different type of quoting template. Quosal allows our team members to quickly shift between these and create multiple versions with minimal efforts.
- We would like to see greater integration and features with Salesforce and QuickBooks. These are two of the leading products in the market and I believe there is room for improvement with these products.
- One of the benefits of technology platforms today are the communities and third party applications created within these communities. I would like to see Quosal start pushing their boundaries either vertically or horizontally in these markets quicker than they have. I like all of their advancements in training, but additional product offerings and solutions is critical to companies today. People expect more of a solution than a product today and this is the path.
- The most important metric is our adoption of the solution. We struggled at first, but our reps love it now.
- We have increased efficiency due to the ease of use and flexibility.
- We were able provide our teams a much more flexible and easy to use solution. We now have increased user adoption to other departments that were not possible with our previous solution.
As I mentioned in my previous responses, this was the only solution that met our requirements across all categories. Many solutions are strong in certain areas, but Quosal provided the most balanced feature set. They also provided an incredible support staff for both the implementation and ongoing support. They honestly made us feel as the most important customer they had.
I have not found any environment where this is not appropriate. As a solution provider, we are moving into the managed services business so we have an incredible platform to begin quoting these solutions. We also have strong sales opinions of quoting philosophies and Quosal provides an incredibly easy to use platform that all of our reps utilize.