Overall Satisfaction with ContactMonkey
- Provides email open information
- Identifies if an email has been shared and location the email was opened
- Integrates nicely into HTML emails
- Provides data regarding clicked links and most effective emails
- Has a great search function
- Salesforce integration seems unnecessary
- Has refresh issues occasionally
- Can cause slowing issues for Outlook
- Doesn't have integration with Outlook.com/Exchange
- I've found companies that have shared my email and opened the email 20-60 times but never responded. It gave me an absolute understanding that this was a hot company
- Sometimes knowing your email is being opened can be very frustrating if you cannot get a response. However, at least you know it was read and they are not interested.
- My boss and fellow employee's don't like the fact that I know where they are located. It's somewhat divisive in that sense.
- yesaware, Pardot and Nimble
Contact Monkey was the best solution for Outlook 2016. While Yesaware is a good product with Microsoft 365 integration, I found it expensive and too feature rich for what I needed. If you are just trying to find something simple that does what you need well and cheap, this is the best solution on the market. It does have Salesforce integration but I just use the Salesforce product that is free and provides the same or more prospect info.
If you are a sales rep and want to know if your email has been opened without having to use receipts this is perfect. However, many people find this intrusive and inappropriate. I don't believe in this day and age there should be a moral outrage to track your emails but it happens. I particularly like it for Outlook 2016. I've tried Yesaware but found this better suited.