Reviews (1-2 of 2)
April 18, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
I purchased and use ContactMonkey by myself
- Provides email open information
- Identifies if an email has been shared and location the email was opened
- Integrates nicely into HTML emails
- Provides data regarding clicked links and most effective emails
- Has a great search function
- Salesforce integration seems unnecessary
- Has refresh issues occasionally
- Can cause slowing issues for Outlook
- Doesn't have integration with Outlook.com/Exchange
Read Dan Sherman's full review
If you are a sales rep and want to know if your email has been opened without having to use receipts this is perfect. However, many people find this intrusive and inappropriate. I don't believe in this day and age there should be a moral outrage to track your emails but it happens. I particularly like it for Outlook 2016. I've tried Yesaware but found this better suited.
April 13, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
I use this for updating contacts, developing segmented email lists for email campaigns, expanding contact lists to include more information about the contact and their organizations. Overall, this is a quick and easy way to upload information from business cards to your current contact database. It can be used by those who are organizing email marketing campaigns. It is also good for personal use -- since it organizes all available information about any given contact it is a great resource for looking up people before meetings and doing other types of background research.
- Uploads information from business cards to your current contact database through your camera phone
- Great resource for looking up people before meetings and doing other types of background research
- Use information found on the internet to fill in information about your contact
- It could allow for more business cards uploads per month.
- It should automatically sync business accounts when individual accounts are updates.
- More tips and resources on how to develop a good contact list would be nice.
Read this authenticated review
The "merge contact" feature is great and allows you to review the contacts being merged before doing so automatically. It also integrates with Google accounts, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Yahoo. Another great feature is the ability to export data in a file, which you can then upload to your regular CRM software or to Constant Contact.
ContactMonkey Scorecard Summary
ContactMonkey gives users the following capabilities:
- Track who opens emails, how many times, in what locations, and what email client or mobile device was used.
- Track who clicked the hyperlinks in emails (link to LinkedIn profile, company website, proposal, etc.)
- Update Salesforce from email Inbox
- Auto BCC and Add Emails to Salesforce
- See Open Activities and Activity History
- Log a Call, Create a Task and Add an Event
- Create, Update or Close an Opportunity
- Create, Update or Close Cases
Categories: Sales Email Tracking
ContactMonkey Technical Details