Contently is the Best
Overall Satisfaction with Contently
It allows my organization to organize the many steps of content marketing—from brainstorming and delegating work to edit and promotion—all in one place. Our entire marketing team uses it as they were tired of bouncing around from Google Doc to Google Doc, to internal management software back to Google Doc. To free up time and keep track of every stage of our projects so we don't drain precious mental energy that could be used to write, publish or promote instead.
- Consolidating my work in one place to make my work life easier
- Contently is unique from other content marketing organizational tools in one key way. It hands you a network of freelance professionals eager for delegated work.
- You can search through a database of professionals to find the perfect person for your given project. Find individuals in your budget offering the exact skills and experience you need.
- Find a way to give a number (or percentage) of stories completed by contributor compared from each article to my average
- More in-depth heatmaps to see where eyes and cursors went during engagement
- Track engagement rates and views for a given article over a period of time
- Price is too much for most companies but for us we have the ROI within one year
Ways they can improve is on the price. Contently requires a yearly subscription to access its software, and this can range anywhere from $30,000 to $150,000 a year—or even significantly higher. That is a lot of money for a small business like mine.