My Convert Experiences Review
October 22, 2020
My Convert Experiences Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Convert Experiences
We use Convert Experiences to provide Conversion Rate Optimization services to our portfolio of clients who operate in multiple verticals such as high street restaurants, Internet Service Providers, Charities, Virtual Assistant services, and Travel. Our goals are to increase conversion rate, reduce friction in user experience, and increase our clients' revenue as well as baseline current site usage. Convert.com is the perfect tool with great flexibility for users at novice status right through to experienced conversion rate optimization developers. When the need arises, their support team is responsive and helpful. They don't rest until a resolution is achieved.
- The platform is good value for money, comparing its features and prices to some of the bigger players.
- The tool is very flexible and can be used for simpler tests right through to much more challenging and rewarding testing but does require a more thorough knowledge of the platform.
- Their support team is always available and always responsive, not resting until resolutions are met.
- We are aggressive testers and have demanding clients, and if there was any part of the Convert platform where I'd like to see improvement, it would be in the reporting section where I feel a vertical report could present in a more readable fashion to the users.
- It's not really my department, but I could say that using Convert as an affordable tool has made it easy for us to make a great ROI which is passed on to our clients that exploit the tool too.
Convert Experiences sits in a niche of great products, against which it competes very well and remains held in high regard as it achieves pretty much everything that the bigger platforms put on the table but in a more cost-effective model. The reason we initially chose Convert.com is because we did some market research on behalf of a client using another CRO platform and found it had a great feature set that has stood the test of time and is one of our preferred and recommended CRO platforms.
The support team is always friendly, professional, responsive, and understanding. Any issue taken to Customer Support is resolved quickly and effectively, they're a great asset to the company and surely a major part of its success.
To use the platform in the context of developing enhanced tests that stretch the platform there is as with most things a learning curve. However, if you're a casual user or have standard experiments that you wish to run you would be easily able to hit the ground running.
Do you think Convert Experiences delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Convert Experiences's feature set?
Did Convert Experiences live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Convert Experiences go as expected?
Would you buy Convert Experiences again?
As an affordable flexible Conversion Rate Optimization tool, I think Convert Experiences is accessible to users and clients of all levels and all expectations. There are very few challenges that we face where convert.com can not be bent to our will and produce meaningful testing and results.