Overall Satisfaction with Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
Copper was selected as a replacement for Hubspot as our business grew. It seemed like it offered many of the features that Hubspot's paid tiers do at a fraction of the cost. The integration with G-Suite was the cherry on top. We integrated it across all customer-facing roles and were happy until it came time for us to cancel after a change in business ownership.
- Seamlessly integrates with G-Suite
- Good UI & strong feature set
- Relatively flexible database
- ABYSMAL customer service. Slow, rude, and not solutions oriented.
- DECEPTIVE cancellation policy. Will charge you for 2 months after you cancel. IF you can navigate their intentionally difficult cancelation process.
- BIZARRE user management backend that can make it impossible to recover accounts if you switch from G-Suite.
- A tad overpriced and growing, but less expensive than big guys.
- The more users you add, the less it makes sense.
- AWFUL Cancellation policy.
Do you think Copper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Copper's feature set?
Did Copper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Copper go as expected?
Would you buy Copper again?
It's funny. In all other processes EXCEPT for cancellation, the UX & UI is straightforward and friendly, gives you an adequate notification, and works as expected. Wonder why a company would have the opposite design principles in place for their cancellation process. It's almost as if they are intentionally trying to prevent people to cancel their accounts successfully. Beware.
If I could rate it a zero I would. Rude, slow to respond, and unhelpful. They are more focused on trying to figure out what you did wrong than they are on trying to find a solution for you. Extraordinarily antagonistic. Worst customer service I've experienced with a software provider and I've used dozens in my day.
Copper was honestly a good CRM solution that provided a relatively advanced feature set packaged in an easy to use UI. I honestly would have recommended it to many people had I not had such a terrible experience when canceling and considered using it again in the future. But their TERRIBLE customer service and DECEPTIVE cancellation policy make me unable to recommend working with this company at any time for any reason. Consider Hubspot, Pipedrive, or Insightly instead.