- Custom fields (19)8.080%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (19)7.878%
- Customer data management / contact management (19)5.555%
- Task management (19)4.646%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Copper, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $29 per month per user
- Tech Details
Google integration: Copper works with Gmail, Calendar and Drive so users don't have to switch tabs to add leads, track emails conversations, add files and manage tasks.
Copper Chrome extension: Simplifies contact management by adding new contacts directly from Gmail and Google Calendar.
File retrieval: Files and Google docs sync to Copper contact records automatically to help quickly surface customer files across company and deal records, and attach suggested files in Gmail.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
[Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)] will even act as a personal assistant by searching through emails and making suggestions. If it sees a contact within an email conversation that could be a potential lead, it will let the user know. The user can then accept or decline to add the lead.
Triggers can be set to automatically assign tasks to a lead. Reminders can be set for following up, setting tasks, or scheduling calls. When a lead has been converted, these contacts will automatically transfer to the sales pipeline list.