Overall Satisfaction with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the major tool in our arsenal here at Fluid. Corel is used in many aspects of our workflow from content generation to prepress and final execution of deliverables in the form of design, marketing materials, social media imagery, packaging, and printing. The graphics suite apps address all our needs from design to production with seamless integration of raster and vector workflows and a robust list of features and tools that allow us to concentrate on any task at hand with ease. The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has it all.
- Ease of use is a major factor in our choice for the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. With intuitive interface terminologies, users are able to jump right into the applications with ease and confidence.
- The ability to customize the Suite to fit your particular needs is a major strength of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. CorelDRAW customization abilities are endless and can turn the default Graphics Suite into a fully customized powerhouse application catered to a designer's specific wants and needs.
- Documentation on many features are absent or obscurely hidden which I feel deters users from learning about or how to use certain aspects and features of the suite.
- VBA in Corel is a major asset and used by many. The lack of knowledge of VBA from many users could be addressed with a more user-friendly way of creating custom macros and toolsets. I feel Corel should implement a user-friendly way of creating custom macros as the VBA abilities of Corel are a major asset that could generate more users and sales while giving current users a more powerful way of using the suite.
- The cost of the Graphics Suite is very minimal. ROI has been huge and not an issue within my specific Design business. one to two sales and the investment into the Suite has been returned.
CorelDRAW vs Illustrator has always been a big discussion between artists across varying industries. Working with both from School and in Business it is my personal believe Corel is a much easier and more intuitive app to use and learn. Cost is another factor for leaning to Corel. Compared to the competitors, Corel is considerably lower in price which is always a bonus for any artist or a business owner. Do not let the lower price fool you though, Corel is a robust and powerful Graphics Suite. Corel can complete many tasks with fewer actions than Illustrator and has full VBA capability.
Not applicable. Have never had the need to use Corel support.
Do you think CorelDRAW Graphics Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite's feature set?
Did CorelDRAW Graphics Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite go as expected?
Would you buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite again?
The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a powerhouse when it comes to vector art generation and workflows. The toolset within DRAW allows for a wide range of work that can be completed easily without the need for additional software. Printing to plotters can be done directly from within DRAW making set up and Vinyl cutting easy and quick. Prepress is another great aspect of DRAW. Coupled with Pantone screen printers can easily create color separations with ease and confidence. Multi paged documents is another plus with the Suite. Corel is well suited for flyers and newsletters, and even books.