Overall Satisfaction with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
It's used mainly by our Design department to develop new graphics for print, serigraphy, and engraving on new parts for home appliances. It is also used indirectly by outsourcing companies that work with us on designing new labels and packaging artworks. It does pretty well in these functions as a solution for new developments.
- CorelDRAW software is pretty light even when working with huge designs, fast to load and no lags. Also the files exported are light too, which is great to share.
- The interface is very intuitive and easy to use, even for new users.
- Easy to work with different sheets within the same CDR file, for exporting different pages for example.
- Could offer better use of layers and grouping elements, sometimes sorting through different elements on-screen gets a little confusing.
- Printing preview is not the best and most precise, could be improved.
- Integration with other design software could be better.
- Ease of use reflects on less time to train new users, a positive impact in investment and productivity.
- The practicality to make new designs results in less time needed to do them, again a positive impact.
- The integration with other graphic programs could be better if needed to finish a rendering using the design made in Corel Draw it's needed to export in formats that don't carry all information and the process is not that simple.
CorelDRAW is a well-suited solution for any graphic design need, and very easy to use, but being used to Illustrator for many years I honestly like the interface better and find myself keen to use it more for almost everything. It's layers and grouping functionality especially I find it pretty useful.
I honestly never needed the direct support for the Corel Draw Graphics Suite, the software works pretty well and almost never lags or crashes, the few problems I had I could find the solution within colleagues or a fast search on the internet, which is a great source for any solution you need or new skills to learn within Corel Draw, there's a vast library of tutorials and videos that can help to learn pretty much everything.
Do you think CorelDRAW Graphics Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite's feature set?
Did CorelDRAW Graphics Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite again?
Any design need can be met with Corel Draw Graphics Suite, and it offers a simple interface with easy access which is suitable for any kind of user, be it an experienced graphic designer that never used Corel Draw, or someone new to graphic design or no experience at all to this world. For sure the software with the best learning curve.