Overall Satisfaction with Crazy Egg
At our digital marketing agency, Crazy Egg is used when we are testing how users are experiencing specific pages on our websites. We do this for both completely new website designs, and individual page redesigns (both content and organization of the page design). While the digital marketing team is typically the team responsible for looking at the data and reporting it in a meaningful way, the reports are used by the designers, developers, and clients in order to better analyze if users are acting as anticipated. This data is typically correlated with Google Analytics data in order to gain a more-full picture.
- Simple set-up
- Easy-to-understand reports
- It has both heatmaps and click tracking
- Slowly creeping prices
- Subscription may quickly be expended depending on how popular the page is that is being tracked
- Limited number of snapshots can run simultaneously
- Justification for design changes
- Better analysis of the on-site user experience
- Easy-to-use reports that graphically demonstrate the analysis for clients
If you have websites with moderate traffic, and are looking to see if your page design is working as intended, Crazy Egg will give you an idea of how those users are interacting with your page, and whether there may be changes that could be used to optimize that experience. If you have a website with a significant amount of traffic, your subscription will quickly buckle under the load.
Using Crazy Egg
Using Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg is easy to use and understand. There are a few issues, yes, but updates roll out frequently that improve the experience.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using