Overall Satisfaction with CustomerSuccessBox
Customer Success Box has now become the single source of truth for our Customer Success Team. It allows our team to get a complete picture of an account and how best to serve their needs.
As an admin, I find the dashboard feature incredibly useful in providing a holistic view of different account portfolios. The ability to customize it according to business requirements has been instrumental in decision-making.
Setting up automated alerts for important milestones is a magnificent feature of CSB which gives the ability to be proactive and show our customers some extra love.
The ease of integrating CSB with our product and 3rd party tools helped us automate several workflows and provide valuable business insights.
Sheldon [ai] is a very good data-driven AI feature recently introduced within the platform. Although we haven’t started using it much, it seems to be a game-changer for us in the long run to make decisions based on recommendations provided by Sheldon [ai].
- Provides product adoption and client relationship metrics on Account level.
- Provides options for customizable dashboards.
- Automated alerts based on set criteria.
- Sheldon [ai] recommendations.
- Quick support
- Adding more metrics for relationship segment on account level.
- 3rd Party Integration as per use case or requirement.
- Can improve font size of menu bar, it sometimes strains eyes.
- It has helped in managing large amount of Client data under single platform.
- It helped in generating valuable insights from data.
- It is helpful to take proactive actions.
Do you think CustomerSuccessBox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CustomerSuccessBox's feature set?
Did CustomerSuccessBox live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CustomerSuccessBox go as expected?
Would you buy CustomerSuccessBox again?