Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
We used Cvent to organize and manage our registration and website for our Annual Conference. Before we were just using Excel spreadsheets and the like to keep everything organized which made it quite messy. Cvent was able to help us create a beautiful page for the conference, as well as organize all the registrations and money that came in. It was only used by the Meetings department, but mostly by me specifically.
- Manages Reservations - it was able to track all the people that came in and send us an updated list at designated times.
- Help to create a beautiful event site - they worked with us side by side to set up this site
- Customer service - they were always more than happy to help and always very competent to be able to assist us in any way we needed.
- We did find some struggles when learning how to use it - there were some things that weren't exactly in the places we expected them to be
- It was rather expensive
- Definitely faster lead conversion - it took my job of being in charge of registration and transformed it
- It made my and my other coworkers that used it much more efficient
- We couldn't have asked for better customer service
- We had members and registrants more excited to tell their friend to go sign up as they loved the look of the site
We actually didn't go look for anyone else as Cvent was exactly what we were looking for...
If and when my new company starts having events I know for a fact that I would go straight to Cvent mostly for the ease of use along with the plethora of options they offer to their customers. Not only that, but my current boss is very particular about how things look for the public so this helps make the choice that easy.