Overall Satisfaction with Cyfe
I have created a variety of dashboards that are accessed daily by management across our organization as well as by external partners. It is used to measure a variety of KPIs related to an online subscription service and associated mobile apps. It allows our management team to track growth as well as downturns in our business.
- Provides an easy way to visualize data
- Is flexible and offers a variety of ways to connect widgets to various data sources
- Has direct integration with various key third-party web services
- Documentation is sparse and confusing
- Functionality is fairly basic and at times buggy
- Third party integrations are limited and stagnant, very few have been added since we began using it
- Widgets lack individual settings such as support for different date ranges
- Widgets have limited customization options
The price was a big selling point but more importantly the third-party integrations that are offered were the deciding factor. Offering support for services that we use regularly like Google Analytics, Apple's iTunes Connect, Facebook, etc., allow us to get real time access to data without having to manually maintain spreadsheet based reports.
It has become a part of our internal tools so unless a competitor comes out with similar functionality as a similar price point it is unlikely that we would not renew. One area that would cause us not to renew would be if a competing service came out with more third-party integrations that match our needs. Price at this point is no longer an issue as it would allow us to automate a somewhat manual process that we have now connecting Cyfe widgets to Google Sheets.
When compared with competing services the pricing is a key selling point. At this price point it is an easy sell when you stack up all the features and capabilities it offers. Cyfe does a great job at data visualization although it is quite limiting at times. It is not very effective when one needs to visualize more complex data or a variety of data points.
Cyfe Feature Ratings
It is very easy to use when creating dashboards that use widgets from existing integration partners. You can easily create attractive and functional dashboards in less than 5 minutes so the learning curve is minimal at most. Out-of-the-box capabilities are quite high for such a low priced service, so it's surprising how easy it is to use.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating a dashboard
- Adding widgets
- Inviting others to use the dashboard
- Sharing dashboard with external vendors
- Downloading data