Overall Satisfaction with Dashpivot - By Sitemate
In my experience, Dashpivot - By Sitemate is primarily used as a tool to communicate between people responsible for conducting QA checks with the Project Director or other person responsible within the Department. It's a tool for, amongst other things, tracking the progress and quality of works on site and communicating this in a trackable manner. This tool has addressed the issues we've experienced with site reporting with respect to timeliness, quality, relevance and the ability to track the status of works.
- Time and date stamps all reporting - highly relevant for determining when an issue was raised and further determining how quickly the matter was addressed.
- It's a highly user-friendly platform. Sharing information with other parties is simple and the app interface is slick.
- The reporting platform is easy to use. It's uncluttered in appearance and logically laid out.
- Potentially just the introduction of a 'completed items' field would be helpful.
- Not in a position to comment with any real authority on this. However, based on the perceived efficiency of resources, I can only suggest that it's been nothing but positive for the business as a whole.