December 30, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Dashpivot - By Sitemate
Dashpivot is used as a record-keeping and tracking analytics program to store and report on the requirements each of the teams using it has. Some teams primarily use it for photo storage, others use it's easily customized workflows to perform inspections or record data. It is currently used on more than one project across the organization. Due to how easily workflows and templates can be set up to suit each individual team's needs, Dashpivot is primarily used when there is a work task or problem which either can't be resolved using current systems or is made much easier by Dashpivot.
- User service - While being fairly new to Dashpivot I have been very impressed by how eager they are to make their product capable of whatever the clients required even if it's a new feature not currently developed.
- Flexibility and adaptability - The system itself is very flexible and is capable of changing as needed to suit the requirements of each user.
- Development Wait Times - While happy to develop and update their products to suit customer needs there can be a waiting list for features to be developed if they aren't part of the platform already. If you are in a rush and a feature you need isn't available on the app then it may not be the best choice.
- Saved time both on inspections and searching for information later.
- Completely replaces several paper forms with an electronic version saving time and money.
I don't think I have used a product like Dashpivot before. There have been times and projects where I've used different types of online databases but none were as flexible and as well suited to our needs as Dashpivot has been. Being able to adapt to situations we use it for and willing to further develop the app for situations that we desire to use it for in the future makes this one of, if not the best construction-related app that I have used.
Customer support has been amazing. Every time I've even had a question it is resolved very quickly either through the live chat function or a phone call to their friendly team. A lot of companies strive to have good customer service most of the time. In my experience, Dashpivot has great customer service every time I need it.
Do you think Dashpivot - By Sitemate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dashpivot - By Sitemate's feature set?
Did Dashpivot - By Sitemate live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Dashpivot - By Sitemate go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Dashpivot - By Sitemate again?
Dashpivot is very easy to use and has multiple options to request help if you do get stuck including a live chat function. Due to how flexible the platform is, it can be used in a lot of different situations to suit whichever needs the users have. While app development was mentioned as a con earlier, that is only due to time restraints. If you have the time available then it becomes one of their strengths. I am currently working with Dashpivot to develop and trial a new use for the app which could potentially save thousands of hours of work and reduce or potentially eliminate lost information on certain aspects of all types of construction projects.