Overall Satisfaction with Daylite
I use this as my main CRM software. I use it for email management as well as client interaction tracking. I am able to import and export lists for use in other applications and also sync it with my mobile devices for easy access to client specific information when I am working remotely.
- Integrates with Mac Mail to automatically catalog email exchanges with both individuals and companies.
- Allows for robust customization to meet the specific information needs of my company
- Acts as a hub for daily activities and tasks
- The mobile apps are not as nearly robust as the desktop version
- UI could stand to be less clinical and a bit more visually pleasing
- Ability to integrate with other apps more easily
- It absolutely keeps me informed on my client interactions
- Centralizes my tasks and to-dos
- Integrates nicely with LinkedIn for greater reach and deeper information.
It is probably the best Mac based CRM I have found. I am generally very content with it and wish it had broader use so as to be looked at for integration with other platforms more often. Its Mac integration is quite good though. I love the ability to take it on the road with the mobile apps and look forward to those being developed further.